FAQs Bachelor of Commerce
- The Bachelor of Commerce i.e. B.Com. Degree is designed to provide the student with a wide range of managerial skills while at the same time building competence in a particular area. The curriculum thus focuses both on Academic Subjects, such as Statistics or Economics, as well as practical business subjects, such as Accountancy, Law, Management, Marketing, Finance, etc.
- B.Com. is an Undergraduate degree designed to inculcate business acumen in students. B.Com. ensures career advancement and provides an integral understanding of the business aspects key to their sector of interest.
Students can also pursue professional courses like Company Secretary, Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy and Cost & Management accountant.
Higher secondary certificate examination or 10+2 level examination with any stream of study, from any recognized state/national Board, must be passed by the candidates.are
It a three years Bachelor’s degree that executes in three parts:
- B.Com Part I – First Year
- B.Com Part II – Second year
- B.Com Part III – Third or Final year
- The emphasis of the program is to impart specialized knowledge and skill sets in the industry preferred areas of Finance, Accounting and Taxation, with a view to provide careers in financial markets and services.
- With a B. Com. (Hons.) a student will have an option to pursue Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy, Company Secretary, Chartered Financial Analyst, Financial Planner and Management Accountancy. He/she can also consider options in Management, Accounting, Media, Hospitality, IT, Academics, Social Work and Law immediately after Graduation.